DPA Workstation™ Platform Description
Cryptography Research provides the most powerful and flexible side-channel analysis testing platform available, used by leading certification labs and governments worldwide.
Complete DPA Workflow
DPA Workstation users can perform every stage of the power analysis process:
- Evaluate Hypotheses
Ease of Data Acquisition
The DPA Workstation supports efficient data capture from multiple A/D sampling devices and manipulation of very large data sets.
- Interface with network-connected digital oscilloscopes.
- Interface with PCI A/D sampling cards.
- Waveform filtering, alignment, and compression routines.
Multiple Devices and Sensors
Data collection environment is compatible with multiple device interfaces, form factors, and sensor types. Device types
FPGA (including SASEBO reference platform)
Smartcards and embedded platforms
Direct power measurement
Field probes (electric, magnetic)
Analyze a full range of standard ciphers:
- Turnkey support for AES, DES, RSA, ECC
- Selection functions regularly updated to support new vulnerabilities
The Workstation can be used for simple device characterization to advanced DPA.
- Simple Power Analysis (SPA)
- Trace pair differentials
- Differential Power Analysis (DPA)
- High-Order Differential Power Analysis (HO-DPA)